Search Results

Sunday, April 10, 2011

Another One Bites My Dust

Remember this little list? My 24 things to do before I turn 30?
My initial idea was to complete one item a month and I well, that hasn't really been going to plan. But I was able to cross off another item this morning.

#11 - Run a 5k

First 5k

This is the before shot of me and my friend Liz. She's done a number of these so I was glad to have her along to make sure I didn't jump off the first bridge we came to. She was awesome at keeping me going. Thanks sweetie!


I finished it in 39:02. I have to say, I'm pretty pleased with that.


And here's us after. 

First 5k

Notice that Liz looks great - happy, refreshed, like her heart rate is normal...
And I look flushed, exhausted, and rather confused as to why I'm standing in a park at 9AM on a Sunday. 

Now that I've recovered I have to say I feel great and I'm ready to do the next one. But before that, I'm going to celebrate and undo everything I just did by making some of my deep dark chocolate fudgy brownies. So check back for those in a little bit :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

ShareThis