Search Results

Thursday, February 17, 2011

Cookie Stands in Action

Thanks to a little D*Sponge linkage, my DIY cookie stands are probably the most popular of my posts. So how did they turn out?

Adorable...if I do say so myself.


We also screen printed bags so people could load up on the 1,200 cookies my mom, my mother-in-law, and I made.


My cousin, taking her share.

To make the bags, I bought these (p.s. Uline is my secret weapon, they have everything) and Gocco'd a monogram that I designed in Illustrator. A round computer-printed label would work just as well if you don't want to screen print them.

And here's the cookie stand tutorial, if you missed it.


Some cookies never made it into the bags.


But a few did. :)


The reception hall was amazing, we dropped everything of a couple days before and they had the whole table set up perfectly when we arrived.


Mmmm...oreo cookie cookies.
OK so I just went to grab a link and apparently, I haven't posted this recipe yet. I'll have to get on that.


There's no real recipe for these PB cup cookies, just a couple steps: 

1. Scoop store-bought peanut butter cookie dough into a greased mini muffin tin. 
2. Bake as directed 
3. As soon as they come out of the oven, stick a mini reeses cup in the middle.
4. Curse the day that PB first met chocolate and put on your "buffet pants."


I don't even know what these are.
They might be PB-O-Cocos, but they look rounder. 
Whatever, they were gone by 10:00 anyway.


The boy loves pinwheels.
These are from that Cookie Companion book over there on the right ---------->;
(scroll up a little bit)
Not enough decadence for my taste though.
But what can you do? I'm married to him now :)

All photos by The Observatory

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

ShareThis